Here are some quick updates I thought were worth mentioning. I am sure that no one gets quite the thrill that her dad and I do out of seeing the progress day to day but someday we’ll probably look back on this and chuckle.
- We went to the hair salon this past weekend and seeing her momma in foils and under a hair dryer was scary. She cried the entire time. We had a similar experience when daddy wore a hat and sunglasses. I can only surmise what the reaction would be when she sees him in a motorcycle helmet.
- On a few occasions now, we have heard Cailee say words that sound extremely close to what is intended but we know she doesn’t realize it – it strikes us as hilarious. She’s getting close to mama and dada but again – its just all sounds to her at this point. But no one can ever say she’s not gonna be a talker.
- I still can’t get over why she puts everything she shouldn’t right in her mouth, yet when I actually put good food in front of her she turns up her nose at it. I am probably doing this a little backwards but I am trying to get her on a somewhat balanced diet but that’s not going as easily as planned. I even tried my hand at making some pureed food this weekend – it was a no go. She’s probably already developed a sweet tooth like her mom and everything else is just plain boring.
- Speaking of teeth, she has four, so I figured it was high time for a toothbrush and toothpaste. Fearing the worst, I was pleasantly surprised that after two brushings, she seems to enjoy it. Can’t complain about that.
- Final note, trying to decide if Cailee should have her own twitter account – I mean Max Armstrong – @maxarmstrong1 (Lance Armstrong’s baby boy) has been twittering since he entered this world. Now that’s one smart cookie.
That’s all for now. Off and running on another booked work week.
Leave a Comment