This past weekend in short (really short)…
We had Cailee’s first photo shoot at Picture People. We completed our paneling project in the family room – we added a little “architectural detail!” (although I need to repaint – since the same color paint – doesn’t match :() + it was Lola’s first birthday!
- Thanksgiving – Its gonna be a busy one – starting bright and early, JJ is running in the Greensboro Gobbler 5K, then we are planning two dinners (dieting has already started at least for the adults in the family)
- December 5 – Cailee will meet her Aunt Beth
- December 10 – Cailee (& Ami – but I don’t really count) are going to the IBM Holiday Party
- December 12 – The family is going to pick out their Christmas tree in Blowing Rock, NC
- December 21 – Ami’s on vacation for two weeks!
Somewhere in the middle we are going to squeeze in shopping, decorations, work, and of course sleeping (probably in that order).